Monday, September 8th 2014 at 1:30pm to 7pm we are going to celebrate our 2 year anniversary and the Mid-Autumn Festival in China. Do you want to learn how to make a Chinese traditional festival food, moon cakes, and listen to legendary stories with us?
– Come to make your own cute moon cakes with our professional chefs, meet new friends from all over the world!
– Everyone will get a chance to learn how to make three types of moon cakes: Snowy style cake, traditional Moon Cake and su style Moon Cake.
– Everyone will get a chance to make your own cocktails!
– At the same time, you can listen to some nice jazz music while you are enjoying our party! As well as some sexy salsa dancing.
– We will also preparing some simple meal.
– Enjoy a festive afternoon, learning, tasting, eating, drinking, dancing, socializing and making new friends!
Sound fun? Join us! And feel free to invite a friend! There will be cocktails for everyone!
Entrance fee: 150 RMB per person
Directions: 3033 Kaixuan Road (near Wending Road), Xuhui district
European and American kitchen (living kitchen)
Subway: Line 9, Yishan Rd Station or Line 1/4, Shanghai Indoor Stadium Station
Spaces are limited! Please email Elaine Zhou firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and RSVP.