We can organize private cooking classes in your home, during the day or the evening.
How does it work ?
One class takes around 3 hours in total.
It can be held at anytime of the day (morning, lunch, afternoon or dinner time)
Upon arrival, the chef and an assistant (speaking fluent English) will prepare the layout of kitchen or space to have the lesson. You will receive a recipe card with the list of ingredients and recipes, in chinese, pinyin and English.
First, the chef will introduce to general chinese cuisine (seasoning, methods of cooking, culture).
Then, he will prepare each dish and you will have then to reproduce them. The chef will of course help you and will make sure everyone understood the recipe.
We usually teach 2/3 dishes, more is not productive (you will have hard time remembering more than 3 dishes).
The chef will then clean the kitchen after class, and leave you with a nice new skill to impress your friends next time you have guest at home !
We provide :
- the ingredients (cooker will buy them fresh, just before the class)
- up to 3 sets of chopper and cut board
- special seasoning/spices
- optionally one extra electric stove (please specify if needed)
- optionally one or 2 woks (please specify if needed)
You have to provide:
- basic ingredients: salt and pepper, etc (we will provide the list in advance)
- dinner ware plates, bowl, glasses, cutlery, pans…
- drinks (water, soft drinks, wine…)
Fee and reservation
- 950RMB for 1 to 3 people
- 1400RMB for 4 to 6 people.
- 2200RMB for 7 to 10 people
This does not include transportation fee:
- Transportation – depends of your location (will be the cost of subway or taxi)
You will have to pay a part of the total as reservation fee in advance (800RMB/85 euros / 123 US$), then you will pay the rest the day of the event.
You can pay online (paypal), or cash by kuaidi delivery or by coming at our office.
Please tell us your at least one or two weeks in advance, so we make sure that the chef will be free !
Here is the link to pay the reservation fee by paypal/major credit cards: